markjwilder: (DramaLlama)
[personal profile] markjwilder
Y'all know that Susan and I are no longer together, right? If not, well... Surprise!

It was amicable. All is good. This all went down months ago (had been brewing longer than that). The plan/hope is for me to buy the house from her, which would be nice.

So, anyway, yeah. There's that.

Date: 2012-12-02 02:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] unclebill35.livejournal.com
As I read this to Lise she said "WHAT?" about a dozen times. I echo the sentiment.

Date: 2012-12-02 02:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] joeyhemlock.livejournal.com
Yeah, we saw no reason to make a big deal of it, but eventually you have to make it known, right? I guess I figured that it was time.

Date: 2012-12-02 02:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] unclebill35.livejournal.com
You are both amazing great people, sorry you guys didn't work out. I am glad it was amicable, makes the sucking a little bit less sucky.

Date: 2012-12-02 02:24 am (UTC)

Date: 2012-12-02 02:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] welfy.livejournal.com
Wow. Oh man. :(

Date: 2012-12-02 02:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] geobabe1.livejournal.com
Oh man. I am so sorry, you guys. It's good that it wasn't all hateful and nasty, but still...suck.

Date: 2012-12-02 02:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tinywarrior.livejournal.com
Sorry to hear this, but glad to see you still here.

Date: 2012-12-02 06:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shannystalker.livejournal.com
Wow, Mark. I'm sorry to hear this.

Date: 2012-12-02 06:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] your-new-cuckoo.livejournal.com
That sucks. I'm sorry to hear this, Mark. I'm glad everything is okay, but damn.

Date: 2012-12-02 03:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rue_deday.livejournal.com
Oh. Wow. That's a thing.

But "amicable" is good, so there's that, all things considered.

Date: 2012-12-02 07:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beagledave.livejournal.com
Awww nuts. The "amicable" part is a good thing, but sorry to read this.

Date: 2012-12-02 07:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] javamaven1.livejournal.com
I had heard about it not too long ago, and even though I'm glad it was amicable, I'm still sorry to hear that it happened. I have nothing but love for both of you.

Date: 2012-12-03 12:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] missfran.livejournal.com
Oh that's a shame, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad it's amicable though. Love to you. x

Date: 2012-12-03 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zanshin-dave.livejournal.com
The phrase, "that sucks", really doesn't cut it. I'm glad it's amicable but I'm sad nonetheless.

Date: 2012-12-04 02:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jessity.livejournal.com
Yerp, amicable is good but still sucks. :/

Date: 2012-12-21 07:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] curlicue.livejournal.com
I wish you every happiness. You made Q happy for an awfully long time, so you must be a hell of a guy. Have a great 2013. If the world doesn't end today.

Date: 2013-04-23 10:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lno.livejournal.com
Better late than never. I'm sorry this happened.

Somehow I completely missed this until your more recent entry, and I went back looking for context.
Page generated Oct. 27th, 2026 12:21 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios